Thursday, March 26, 2009

Some Cute Confessions...

I feeling real bad as I missed "Firaaq". Though I plan to watch it this weekend. Wait Nandita, just for 2 more days. 
                                                            -----------------------------

Like shopping? So much? Hmm... then you gotta watch this one. It's a movie that you watch, enjoy your popcorn (yes, u need it) and come out thinking what you gonna buy tomorrow. I don't know what to say or how to analyse as there not much apart from a sweet movie. The theme depicts how a lady who is a hardcore shopaholic goes on to understand how shopping is not just the end of the world. And the sweet and romantic moments that takes her through. I mean apart from the leading lady who plays the central character nobody else is there whom you can notice for their performance. If you liked "Little Manhattan", "A Good Year" etc then go watch it. But please do not opt for gold class, it may not worth it.


Verdict: 2 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. hmm..... quite different.... let me watch it.... thanks for the comments

    ReplyDelete